What We Do
Bono Plumbing, LLC. is family-owned and operated by Bob Bono and his wife, Angie Bono. Bob is a licensed Master Plumber who is a 3rd generation plumber with 22 years of personal experience in the industry. Bob is also a Certified Backflow Device Tester. Bono Plumbing, LLC. is fully licensed, insured and bonded for our customer’s peace of mind.
Bob embraces the hard work ethic, integrity and philosophy that was taught by his father, who had his own plumbing company Bono and Sons Plumbing years ago. ‘Treat your customers fair and honest, the same as you would want to be treated if you were the customer.’
Our #1 priority is continuing to striving for our customer’s satisfaction. We intend to impress our customers with our workmanship quality, professionalism and reliability. In addition, our daily goal is to exceed our customers’ expectations from the initial phone call to the final clean up.
Bono Plumbing, LLC.’s mission is to provide top-quality plumbing services and strive for customer satisfaction. We will strive daily to build long-term relationships with customers by providing the highest quality of workmanship at a fair and reasonable price. Our company will seek to provide these services in the timeliest manner and with an ongoing comprehensive quality control program to strive for customer satisfaction. Bono Plumbing, LLC truly believes each contract is an agreement not between its business and customer, but between partners that wish to create a close and mutually beneficial long-term relationship. This will create a Win – Win for our customers and us. Our company will work hard to make our customers’ experience with us hassle-free and professional. We sincerely appreciate your business.
We Just Do Plumbing Better!
We strive for customer satisfaction. We know that the plumbing system is the heart of the home. When you need a plumber, you want an experienced, reputable company that delivers on its promises. We pride ourselves in our ability to provide every customer with an efficient solution without breaking the bank. Call us at 636-294-9110 we promise you’ll be glad you did.
What Makes Bono Plumbing, LLC. Different
- We strive for customer satisfaction – We guarantee our work, our service, technicians and including our prices! We strive to offer high quality services to our customers at reasonable and fair prices.
- Fix It Right the First Time Guarantee – A guarantee to fix things right the first time or we will offer additional service at no additional charge.
- Free In-Home Estimates *Some restrictions may apply – We won’t charge you a dime just to take a look!
- Up-Front & Fair Pricing – We provide fair, comprehensive quotes before the work begins so you are never surprised with unforeseen ‘extra’ costs.
- We Give Your Options- Clear explanation of the issues at hand, along with ALL of your service options, so YOU can decide which best fits YOUR needs and YOUR budget.
- Floor & Home Protection Booties and Drop Clothes – We respect your home and property, so you don’t have to clean up after us.
- Convenient Service – We don’t keep you waiting and wondering when the plumber will show up. We schedule the appointment and you will receive a courtesy call when we are on our way, so you will know exactly when we are coming.
- Friendly & Professional – You want plumbers that are experienced, clean-cut, and keep your residence and business tidy.
- Mater Plumber Licensed, Bonded, & Insured – Our company and technicians are fully licensed, bonded and insured for your safety and protection.
At Bono Plumbing, LLC., we are a local, Christian family-owned company and take pride in going above and beyond to take care of our customers. Our company is always ready to take care of any problem you may have with your plumbing systems. We know your time is valuable and we have made it our goal to go above and beyond your normal expectations for a plumbing service company we assure our customer satisfaction. As homeowners, we understand how critical it can be do get efficient and professional repairs and services. This is why we modeled our company behind this goal. We want to leave every customer’s home with no plumbing issues and a smile on their faces.
Bono Plumbing, LLC. offers a variety and a complete list of plumbing services included with Residential and Small Commercial Repair and Installs to include water heaters, Diamond Club Plumbing Maintenance Plans, Toilet Tune-ups and Backflow Testing and Repair. Our coverage area includes the metro areas of St. Charles and St. Louis Counties and the local surrounding areas.